Importation supporting documents
Importation Documents required triplicate. Meanwhile, attachment copies received by the project owner with the following:
• a full set List of cargo on board.
• Already signed a commercial invoice.
• An inspection certificate issued by PT. Sucofindo (independent Indonesian surveyor).
• Certificate of origin issued by the Indonesian Ministry of Trade & Industry.
• Product declaration if requested by customs at the port of discharge. Especially for customs in Australia and Europe requires a Product Declaration to release cargo.
• Fumigation Certificate (Methyl Bromide Treatment)
• Phytosanitary Certificate.
• Manufacturer Declaration Form.